DELHI PUBLIC SCHOOL TAPI
Points to Remember
Check your ward’s Class Blog and DPS Tapi Mobile App daily for
- Notes and Circulars from School
- Homework set
Ring DPST Reception whenever you have even a small doubt or query.
Please note the following mandatory points:
- Read the DPS Tapi Learning Partnership Guideto be aware of school rules.
- Wearing the student RFID-card is mandatory
- Wear Summer/Winter uniform as notified
- Wear House T-shirt on Tuesday and Friday (I-II) / Saturday (III-X)
- No Mehndi, Jewellery or Tattoo allowed. Girls Only may wear ear-studs.
- Attendance of school, first and last day before and after vacation is mandatory
- Send healthy tiffin
- Label all the stationery material and Uniform including socks and shoes, school bag, tiffin and water bottle
- Send extra pair of clothes for Pre- Primary
- Send 10-passport size labeled (Name of the student, Admission No and Class) photographs in school uniform.
- Send App Communications for 1-2 days leave.
- Send application in school letter pad if the child is on leave for more than 2 days
- Submit Medical Fitness Certificate before rejoining
- Take prior appointment to meet the teacher / principal
- Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are strictly prohibited.
- No distribution of sweets/chocolates/invites allowed.
- May plant a seedling (should learn scientific and local name).
- May add Bajra to the birdseed trays in Sparrow Court.
- The school bus may be late due to traffic issues or mechanical problems.
- The bus will not wait for parents who are late – to avoid further delay.
- Delays exceeding 20 minutes will be notified via SMS to parent’s emergency contact number.
- DPS Tapi Parent ID Card has to be shown to the bus escort while collecting the child.
- Parent has to escort the student to/from the bus stop.
- Parents who repeatedly break transport rules or misbehave with bus escort teachers will lose bus facility.
- Parents are responsible for the safe commute of wards by private taxi/van services.